Introducing the Women's Racer, designed for a stylish sport look. Crafted from Repreve fabric with printed laces, it offers superior comfort and is machine washable. Featuring recycled material, these shoes are the perfect way to look good and stay environmentally conscious.
- 100% sourced in the USA and made in our own Los Angeles factory
- No Break in period
- No laces to trip you up
- Breathable & Sweat Wicking Upper
- Made to be worn with or without socks
- Anatomically correct arch support to cradle your foot and heel
- Anti-Microbial Insole
- Oil & slip resistant
- High rebound outsole built for maximum all day comfort
- Machine Washable & dries quick
Psudo sneakers are machine washable to keep you looking fresh all year.
- Remove insole, hand wash separately & air dry
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Avoid bleach or bleach products
- Air dry. Do not dry in dryer
- Pro tip: Use a magic eraser to clean outsoles (white outsoles only)
Free Shipping and Exchanges
- Free shipping and exchanges for all orders within 30 from the date of purchase.
- All items on sale are FINAL sale.
- Returns/refunds will incur a $10 flat rate shipping charge deducted from the total refund
- Visit our returns portal
PSUDO sneakers are 100% locally sourced in the USA and produced at our factory right here in the Los Angeles.
What size PSUDOs should I order?
PSUDOs are designed to be the most comfortable shoes in your closet. All our styles are built to establish industry sizing. We offer whole sizes only. If you are between sizes, we would recommend those that wear men's sneakers, size up and women are recommended to size down. For example: if you are a women’s 7.5, our customers have ordered a size 7. If you are men’s 8.5, choose a size 9. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about sizing.
Will my shoes stretch?
PSUDOs do not stretch out and there is no break in period. They will fit the same on day 1 to day 1000. Our sneakers are built for all day comfort. If they feel too snug when you get them, we suggest going up a size.
Do you offer wide sizes?
All of our styles are medium width. We do not offer wide sizes at this time. However, PSUDO sneakers are built on a wider footbed designed with plenty of room to wiggle your toes.
Should PSUDOs be worn without socks?
Up to you! PSUDO sneakers are designed to be worn with or without socks. Our uppers are breathable & sweat wicking. Our insoles feature anti-microbial technology. If your sneakers start to feel less than fresh, our sneakers are machine washable. Simply remove the insole and toss the sneakers in your washing machine on the gentle cycle using cold water. Hand wash insoles separately. Avoid bleach or bleach products. AIR DRY both the insole and sneaker.
What is your Return/Exchange policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your PSUDO sneakers. We gladly offer a 30-day return/exchange policy and free exchange shipping. Gift cards, Final Sale and Archive Sale styles are not eligible for returns or exchanges. To initiate a return or exchange, click HERE.
Can I cancel or change my order?
Orders move through our fulfillment center very quickly. We are unable to cancel or change your order once it has been submitted. If you would like a different style or size, we are happy to help process an exchange or return within 30 days of purchase. Please contact email@example.com with additional questions or concerns.